SG Solutions strong points are providing complete implementation and maintenance services. Rather than providing our customer with boxes, we provide a PC on our customer’s desk which is ready to use, and configured with backend servers over secure Wireless on fixed LAN infrastructure, thus providing our customers with an end to end solution.
The Company throughout the years provided IT Solutions – Hardware, Software, Network, Storage & Support - to different sectors; Financial, Retail, Hospitality, Automation and Government, just to mention a few. Our solutions' team have a wealth of experience in providing simple, secure and cost effective IT infrastructures, while keeping downtime to a minimal given the budget constraints.
Through our expertise SG Solutions can offer:
- Comprehensive data storage, business continuity & archiving solutions (hardware, commissioning & support services)
- Outsourced system administration services (up to 24/7 cover available)
- Supply, installation and support of printers, auto-mailers, scanners, 3D-printers and other devices related to workflow automation (plus leasing options on corporate printers)
- Supply, installation & support (through maintenance agreements) on Desktops, Notebooks, Servers
- Supply, training and support of POS and hospitality software and hardware
- Supply, installation and after sales support for all Apple products
- Installation and support of ERP, accounting & document management applications
- Software development (bespoke applications and customisations)
- Cloud hosted services through PlumCloud
- Total ICT solutions based on a combination of the above offerings, that include full implementation, consultancy & training services.
SG Solutions supplies and supports a wide product portfolio from leading ICT brand names including ABBYY, Apple, Bleep, Cisco, EMC, Epicor, Geac, HP, ICG, Microsoft, Oracle, Ricoh, and Sage Enterprise Solutions.