Pilot your business across functions, offices and locations
Whether your business has one or several locations, Sage 300c helps you manage finances, operations, and inventory in multiple languages and currencies. With real-time, mobile access and visibility across your entire company to keep your business on track.
Multiple currencies and languages
- Unlimited, customizable currencies and exchange rates for each currency
- Quickly convert foreign currency transactions to your home currency no matter how complex your multinational business is
- Versatile transaction processing and language translation capabilities, providing the flexibility you need to succeed in global markets
- Seamless integration throughout to automate your workflows, no matter how many currencies your company is managing
Financials for multiple companies
- Effortlessly consolidate, analyze, and report on multiple business units, subsidiaries, companies, and countries within your business.
- Manage financials, close books, and easily report results by company for multiple companies or in a consolidated company view.
- Process intercompany transactions and roll up numbers across all your entities, domestic, and abroad.
- Transfer and merge account and transaction information between separate company and branch office locations.
- Enter transactions and automatically distribute across two or more companies.
Estimation and tracking for projects and job costs
- Easily estimate projects, enter and report costs, and track billings, payments, and profits. With customizable categories, it’s flexible enough to manage large or small projects for any business environment.
- Maintain profitability using comprehensive budgeting and profit analysis tools to determine if projects are on track, costs are in line, and resources are properly allocated throughout the project.
- Get detailed billing and revenue recognition processes with multiple accounting methods for your specific project accounting requirements.
- Mix and match the project types and accounting methods for very complex or simple projects.
- Tighten control over your project cycle—from calculating an accurate bid to delivering products on schedule by easily accessing project detail data through reports and drill-down menus.